Rockville RV10.2A 1000w Dual 10" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit

  • Rockville RV10.2A Dual 10" Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier
  • 1000 Watts Peak Power / 350 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating
  • Dual 10" Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier
  • Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design
  • Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet

Ignore all the bad reviews, because most of them don’t know how to properly set the gain in the amp. Anyway with that out of the way I just want to say, for the price point, this kit is probably the best Iv seen on the internet so far, with bass so hard it shakes almost all my mirrors, it doesn’t only “fill in” the lows but it makes my suv stand out. And in the future if I ever want to upgrade I can just buy a new amp, these subs hardly even get warm with the gain set near its max, and the subs barely move, giving you plenty of upgrade room Also with my personal testing this box is tuned to about 45

Could have had a little more pop but it worked

Satisfied with everything about this product. Didn't break me financially and very good quality. My new go to brand.

My son got these speakers and amp for Christmas and loved the sound

I got these in the mail just a few days after I purchased them with the regular shopping. They arrived fast and sounds great! I took them down to a local audio store to have them out in professionally. They fit perfectly in the trunk of my camaro and sound incredible for the price you pay! I'm not one to want and rattle the car next to me though. A lot of people are complaining about the amp but if you know what your doing or get it put in professionally then there should be no problem whatsoever! definitely would recommend to anyone wanting good subs for not very much money!

Everything seems nice! Just getting it set up!

Arrived on time and sounds great!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to quote my ex "watch me"

Russia arrested the Zaporizhzhia factory worker suspected of being Ukraine's special love