JBL EON208P Portable All-in-One 2-way PA System with 8-Channel Mixer and Bluetooth

  • Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation
  • The detachable 8-channel mixer features professional I/O, thoughtfully designed controls and Bluetooth audio for best-in-class performance.
  • Compact and lightweight suitcase-style design allows for effortless one-handed carrying and simple setup.
  • Inputs: combo ¼” / XLR (x4), ¼” balanced TRS (x4), RCA jacks (x1 pair), 3.5mm jack (x1); Outputs: ¼” balanced TRS, RCA jacks (x1 pair), 3.5mm jack (x1)
  • AC input voltage: 100 – 240VAC (±10%), 50 / 60Hz
  • Purchase includes: EON208P (2 speakers with self-powered mixer), AKG microphone, speaker cables, power cable, and user's guide

The only complaint I have about this is that the speakers "snap" into the central piece, but if you grab the assembly by the top handle and give it a good shake, the speakers will fall off. So the convenience factor of having a "you can carry this set in a single hand" goes away entirely since you can't risk trucking down a flight of stairs and having one of the speakers go tumbling. But setting this issue aside, I can't believe the value for the money here. A really fantastic set of speakers with great portability, quality, volume, inputs, etc. We use it as a PA system and occasional music.

clean sound, great for small party. didn't have enough low (bass) to it so i add a power sub to fill out the sound.

I love these speakers! We plan small events ~100-200 people on a regular basis, both indoors and outdoors, and they are perfect. They are light, easy to carry and I love the extra storage space in the back of the middle section for loose wires and cables. I do wish the back section was slightly bigger so that I could fit the microphone, but that is only a minor complaint. It's easy to set up and navigate. The sound is loud and clear!

I love this system. It is perfect for my needs. If I had a wish list item, it would be to have treble and bass controls on all the channels they are currently only on 1 and 2 but not on aux like you would want for plugging in a mp3 player or ipod. However, I wouldn't let it keep me from buying it again if I had to. The sound is great for such a perfect size system.

Great for small parties. Easy to just throw in the car and go. Someone stepped on an input cable and the cable parts broke off in the amp, but there was no damage to the amp, I was able to just pull the broken pieces out of the jacks and it was back in action. Attached is a picture of the innards. Great build quality.

Brilliant speakers. We use it for karaoke evenings in our basement and it works like a magic. Suggestion to sellers: Try and bundle it with the microphones as for aomeone who doea not have much idea of this side can buy a complete package. We have to strugggle with selecting the right kind of mics.

I used these for an event in a gym with live acoustic music - this setup worked perfectly. It's versatile and can work in a variety of setting and for multiple purposes, and was easy to set up and tear down.

This portable PA is excellent for small rooms with about 75 people. The controls deliver the dynamics that they promise; it is light weight; the manual is easy to read, and friendly, patient, customer service is readily available if you need it because you don't understand something or anything about the operation of the unit.

Excellent sound system. Easily covers a room with 200 people. Easy to transport, set-up and tear down. The bluetooth is great because I can be away from the system and cue up songs. The voice (singing) sounds good although we use our own mic but for speaking the included mic works great. We are very happy with this system and highly recommend it.

I am giving this product as 5 star review even though it isn't perfect. First off, it was super easy to set up. When you have a ton of gear and lugging around from gig to gig, this makes life much easier. Second, the sound is absolutely fantastic for such a small package. I wouldn't say this is going be loud enough for a concert hall but for the bar gigs, wedding type gigs, small venues, this had more then enough. I personally used this for both vocals & my guitar (which is mic'd from the amplifier). I found that I hardly lost any tone from my rig coming out of this PA system, which is a must. Last, the only issue I have at all with this system is the janky clips keeping the system together. Twice the speaker just popped out for seemingly no reason, so now I have a nice basket that I carry it in instead of relying on their clip on system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to quote my ex "watch me"

Russia arrested the Zaporizhzhia factory worker suspected of being Ukraine's special love